SPECTRUM Inc. is a Ltd company established in 2006 and has been providing an impartial, safe, friendly service to families, adults and children ever since.
SPECTRUM Inc. Ltd Child Contact Centre, family mediation and behaviour programmers prides itself on providing a safe, friendly and warm enviornment in which parents and family members can enjoy private quality time with their children.
At SPECTRUM Inc Ltd we actively work towards the five Every Child Matters objectives to be healthy, stay safe, enjoy & achieve, make a positive contribution and achieve economic well-being.
We can provide both Mediation, Supervised and Supported Contact and work in partnership with CAFCASS, Fostering & Adoption Agencies, Solicitors, Courts and Local Authorities.
SPECTRUM Inc. Ltd holds Enchanced Accreditation to the National Association of Child Contact Centres and we work to their standards and guidelines. All of our Contact Supervisors for supervised child contact service are fully qualified, trained and have extensive experience of working with children and families.
SPECTRUM Inc. Ltd are also providers of SPIP, The Separated Parents Information Programme and we hold sessions on a weekly basis.
The Ministry of Justice have launched a resource page to assist parents who are going through divorce or separation. click: https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorce
Why Choose Us
- ‘We love what we do, and we bring enthusiasm and commitment to every family we work with’
- ‘We see individuals within families and as such offer a bespoke service’
- ‘We strive to offer the best solution for every family/ individual and impartial advice’
- ‘All our staff are qualified in their fields; counselors, social workers and child contact supervisors. Mediators are officially accredited by the leading mediation bodies (Family Mediation Council) and come from a criminal justice and social work back ground and have excellent grasp of the law’
- We are open for your convenience, evening and weekend appointments available
- We have excellent client feedback and a customer care programme
- We have comfortable office with free parking in Wanlip Road Plaistow
What Client’s Say
“Both me and my ex-partner feel the same, we should use mediation a lot sooner”
“I am really appreciative for the patience and understanding I received during a very difficult period in my life”
“A genuine first class service, couldn’t ask for better”
“mediating gives each party their ‘say’ in a managed, professional environment. Very useful
in providing all parties with a way forward and managing expectations…..
We were considering going straight to court due to reading various opinions on the internet.”
“we made good progress, the mediator was very helpful and knowledgeable, he made the
process a lot less painful given what I went through with my ex.”
“Useful to have a neutral facilitator to lead the discussion, plenty of time given to discuss
issues and consider necessary actions. Very friendly and professional”,…
“Excellent mediation service”
“the mediator was excellent in his opening dialogue and helping us reaching an